Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay uk

(Topic created on: 20-12-2016 02:00 PM)
Triphazard
Student
Options

Any update on the release of Samsung pay in the UK?

Desperate to enjoy the feature on my S3 

Thanks

Triphazard

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
Phoenixg
First Poster
Options

To be fair, it may not be Samsung at fault. It could be other factors from 3rd parties involved for example banks not authorising use etc. I do agree that Samsung Pay does have a small list of supported banks (mine is not included also) I am hoping that this list will grow soon. I am a passionate fan and customer of Samsung so I am excited to see what Samsung Pay has to offer....

0 Likes
Karls
Apprentice
Options

They have had more than enough time to get the banks on board, I thought that the delay in releasing in the UK may have meant most banks would be ready, I use Android pay with my bank and have done for some time now. 

I have been a Samsung supporter and advocate for years but I've recently had issues with orders, support and now poorly executed features. Future purchases may be going elsewhere.

0 Likes
Ashley1
First Poster
Options

Hi, when i try buy a theme for my phone from samsung . Using samsung billing it says payment gateway error (end user not allowed) ..and won't let me buy anything... please can u help me?

0 Likes
Ashley1
First Poster
Options

I've only just downloaded Samsung billing so it's up to date tooI've only just downloaded Samsung billing so it's up to date too

0 Likes
CmdrBond
First Poster
Options

Well, It's finally here - YAY

But the banks accepted are limited - BOO

But one of my banks (Santander) is one of the compatible ones - YAY

But from what I can tell, MST has been turned off - BOO

I have been waiting for this ever since launch and was very keen to try this out.  Unfortunately for now I'll be sticking to Android pay and Barclaycard's own app.

Ritchie
Journeyman
Options
My thoughts exactly, if fact I have uninstalled it for now.
0 Likes
Alfie7
First Poster
Options

Fake news! Just spoke to Samsung and no support for Gear S3 in UK yet.  Thinking about returning my S3 watch because of it.

0 Likes