Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay Ireland

(Topic created on: 16-01-2019 12:27 PM)
Tomoc1
Student
Options

Hi all does anybody know when Samsung pay Will become available in Ireland?

19 REPLIES 19
redcloggy
First Poster
Options

https://www.facebook.com/SamsungIreland/posts/1145170015497163

I can't help you but there are a few people wondering the same in this thread over on fb.

SPayIrelandNope
Journeyman
Options

Never ever will they release Samsung Pay in Ireland.

LiamH
Pathfinder
Options

We don't have information to share at the moment, but we're always looking to make services available to more users. 

We'll be sure to let you all know if we have any news on this. You can find the latest updates on our products and services through our IE and UK Newsrooms.

0 Likes
fergoose78
First Poster
Options

Apple and Google pay are great additions to their services. Samsung need to get moving and have Samsung pay available in Ireland asap

Irishuser
Student
Options

I tried to add AIB and Bank of Ireland card, neither of them worked. Is it going to work with Irish bank cards?

0 Likes
JigsawJedi17
Student
Options

Its so stupid that it isnt in ireland i bought a gear sport hoping to be able to using on the Luas in dublin or the Dart SAMSUNG BRING IT TO IRELAND 2019 

Irishuser
Student
Options
I know it's weird, I don't think all staff are aware that Ireland is not in the UK, I asked and was given a list of UK banks. I contacted Bank of Ireland and AIB both said had no plans, bit strange Samsung pay doesn't work in Ireland, considering Google pay, Fitbit pay and Apple pay all seem to work?
Matt4god
First Poster
Options

Never... Ireland users of samsung phones are supposed to use google pay. Which means that the nfc on the smartwatches are usless here. Maybe if you have a card from other countries' bank.

0 Likes
Padraicc
Student
Options

Any update?