Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay Ireland

(Topic created on: 18-03-2019 11:13 PM)
Tomoc1
Student
Options

Hi all does anybody know when Samsung pay Will become available in Ireland?

19 REPLIES 19
Tomoc1
Student
Options

Looks like there is no more news on when Samsung pay will become available to use in ireland which is a shame !!!

0 Likes
JigsawJedi17
Student
Options

Is there any update on the Samsung Pay in Ireland!!!!

0 Likes
SPayIrelandNope
Journeyman
Options

Not in any of our lifetimes. The team planned on getting it rolled out in Ireland have not been even born yet.

0 Likes
SharSh
Apprentice
Options

I stopped waiting for samsung pay to catch up to the competition, they just don't seem to be capable of it.

gonna pass up galaxy watch for this reason alone, next is the phone, goodbye samsung.

markusd1984
First Poster
Options

If I knew I would have bought an android watch over samsung! Maybe there is hope if the prepaid Revolut app will support Samsung Pay just like they now do Apple Pay.

0 Likes
seanief
First Poster
Options

Samsung are a disgrace. Not rolling out Samsung Pay in Ireland just goes to show the contempt they hold us in over here. I even went onto their Live Chat to ask (what was clearly their bot) about it and was given a UK number to call, and when I told them it wasn't an Irish number, it just marked the issue as resolved. Nice. Real classy Samsung.

comizone777
Apprentice
Options

like this and if we get over 100 likes they would try to bring samsung pay  feature to ireland which will put pressure on other banks to roll this feature out as it is not samsung fault. This willa allow them to see the popularity.

https://twitter.com/theakhilpramod/status/1245013843593572352

#samsungpay

0 Likes
Padraicc
Student
Options

Oh yeah who were you talking to about that? 

0 Likes
WitoldWolnowski
Student
Options

Irish Banks don't care about customer. 

0 Likes
markusd1984
First Poster
Options

Still no update years later. My next watch upgrade will have to be an android watch or apple instead of Samsung, sadly.

0 Likes