Support

Open search

Samsung UK: Samsung Pay Prize Draw: Thousands of Prizes on Tap

Superuser I
Superuser I

That's awesome Ant ^-^ Quite sure that my bank isn't listed in there (Did reach out to them using twitter a few times haha :p ).

First Poster

Telling people to request it from our banks. That whole list has like 2 banks the rest are jobs worth companys who have their hand in digital banking not actual banks. Samsung pay to me is spam a useless app what is forced on some devices what are asking their users to help them be accepted by proper banks

First Poster

I dunno. I briefly counted 4 completely separate actual banks, 1 large UK building society, 1 major global credit card company, 1 card that's a subsidiary of a Swiss bank. Would be great if they had more though.

First Poster

Have you seen Google pay

AIB GB

Amex

Bank of Scotland

B Bank

Clydesdale Bank

The Co-operative Bank

The Cumberland

first direct

First Trust Bank

Halifax

HSBC

Isle of Man Bank

John Lewis

Lloyds

M&S Bank

MBNA

Monzo

Nationwide

NatWest

Royal Bank of Scotland

Santander

smile

Starling Bank

TSB

Ulster Bank

Yorkshire Bank

Revolut

That's a list of banks. Yeah I noticed a couple more but they are small banks not major ones.

The app really annoys me. My six year old has a j6 and the app is on there and can not uninstall. It always showed the stupid drag up from the bottom thing they added and no matter what I done to the permissions it still came back. I wound up rooting the phone and removing it that way. 

It seems the banks what are banks don't want to use Samsung pay and to me that says something, Samsung are hoping we will all go to our banks and request they use Samsung pay and if enough people do they might act. But I would stick with Google pay all day long over Samsung even if my bank supported it

Navigator

@TheJackal - I am not using Google Pay, I am using Samsung Pay and I am participating on a Samsung forum about Samsung Services.

Where is the point of trolling this thread if you don't care (and you are not interested) in Samsung Pay?

Such a waste of energy...

Present: SM-N960F | SM-R800 | QC35 | Yunmai Balance | SM-R140 |
Previous: SM-N950F | SM-R600 | QC35 |EE-MG950 |
First Poster
What's a waste of energy is rooting a device to remove *****.
AntS Moderator

It's cool if folks want to talk on the forum about the technical merits and drawbacks of various pay apps, along with their personal pay app preference... but this isn't really the best thread to do it on. 

And swerving this thread back on topic: you can’t currently be in a draw to win a TV, smartwatch, a speaker, or a memory card with Google Pay in the UK. 

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Apprentice

I would love to be able to take part but RBS doesn't support Samsung pay so that's me out 😂🙃 tried to contact them bit nothing 

First Poster

My samsung pay works fine you just add ur card to it 

First Poster

I've just paid using Samsung Pay but there is no voucher  appearing in the App? 

Is it not instant?

Top Liked Authors