cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UK: Samsung Pay Prize Draw: Thousands of Prizes on Tap

(Topic created on: 15-03-2019 12:48 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured I'd let you all know that if you're a UK-based Samsung Pay user, there's a sweet prize draw promo going on at the moment. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Prizes

• One (1) x 55” QLED 4K Smart TV (55'' Q9F Flagship QLED 4K Certified Ultra HD Premium HDR 2000 Smart TV QE55Q9FNATXXU);
  • Four (4) x Samsung Galaxy Watch (SM-R810NZKABTU);
  • One-hundred (100) x Samsung Level Box Speaker (Slim Black – EO-SG930CBEGWW); and
  • Three-thousand (3,000) x 64GB Micro SDXC EVO Plus Memory Card (MB-MC64GA/EU)

(*Oooo-oooo!*)

You can enter the draw via the Samsung Pay app, and by making five successful Samsung Pay transactions between 00:01 (GMT) 8 March 2019 and 23:59 (BST) 3 May 2019.

Enter by: Samsung Pay > clicking into the 'Thousands of prizes on tap' promo on the Home, Pay or Promotions tabs in the app. Also available on Samsung Pay Gear.

Once entered, you'll receive a stamp each time you pay using Samsung Pay:

9.Screenshot_20190312-142341_Samsung Pay.jpg10.Screenshot_20190312-142533_Samsung Pay.jpg14.Screenshot_20190312-152530_Samsung Pay.jpg

Once you've collected all five, go to Vouchers to see your prize draw entry:

15.Screenshot_20190312-152708_Samsung Pay.jpg16.Screenshot_20190312-152717_Samsung Pay.jpg

Further details at the promo's Terms page here.

And let us know in this thread if you're one of the lucky winners! :trophy::white-medium-star:

38 REPLIES 38
Hackett
Voyager
Options

I wish TSB would support Samsung pay.  So that's me out of the game. 😥

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options

Just read an article saying that UK banks dont use samsug pay at the moment but will do in the future , so not realy a fair competition that we are unable to join in.

GeorgeC
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Hackett 

I'd say you are able to join as long as you have a compatible device and a Samsung Account (the only requirements to register for Samsung Pay), but you will not be able to make the 5 transactions if you don't have a card registered and enter the prize draw.

There are a number banks who are eligible and you can always contact your bank to request Samsung Pay.

Hope this helps.

Best

Present: SM-N960F | SM-R800 | QC35 | Yunmai Balance | SM-R140 |
Previous: SM-N950F | SM-R600 | QC35 |EE-MG950 |
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Niiiiiiice!

I wish I had access to Samsung Pay 😞
Hackett
Voyager
Options

Please find me a bank in the UK that is doing Samsung pay then I will swap banks . As I said not all UK banks areup to date with Samsung pay.

0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
How can anyone register if your bank doesn't recognise Samsung pay. Please read before you comment
0 Likes
Hackett
Voyager
Options
Not up too date
0 Likes
AntS
Options

For those who are wondering, there's a list of which banks/cards/issuing partners are currently supported by Samsung Pay UK on the app's FAQ page here:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

GeorgeC
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @AntS 

Thank you for the link - appreciated.

Hi @Hackett 

From AntS's link, I can see there are a number of card issuers supported, so if you want to, you know to what bank to switch :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :

- American Express 
- Cornercard UK 
- Danske Bank 
- Engage 
- First Direct 
- HSBC 
- John Lewis Finance 
- M&S Bank 
- Nationwide Building Society 
- Santander 
- Starling Bank 
- The Co-operative Bank 

I agree with you that not all banks support Samsung Pay, but as I said, you can always contact your bank to request them to enable Samsung Pay for you.

As I said in my previous post, to register for Samsung Pay you need:

a) A phone or a watch that supports Samsung Pay and is purchased from UK

b) A Samsung Account - you can use your Google email or any email address for that matter

c) To accept T&Cs

To register for this promotion, you need to click on the banner, Click Enter, Accept T&Cs (after you read & understand them) and you're registered for this promotion. 

IF you don't have any cards registered, you will be unable to make the 5 transactions required to enter the Prize draw.

I hope everything is clear now.

Best

Present: SM-N960F | SM-R800 | QC35 | Yunmai Balance | SM-R140 |
Previous: SM-N950F | SM-R600 | QC35 |EE-MG950 |
0 Likes