cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UK: Samsung Pay Prize Draw: Thousands of Prizes on Tap

(Topic created on: 02-05-2019 08:32 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured I'd let you all know that if you're a UK-based Samsung Pay user, there's a sweet prize draw promo going on at the moment. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

Prizes

• One (1) x 55” QLED 4K Smart TV (55'' Q9F Flagship QLED 4K Certified Ultra HD Premium HDR 2000 Smart TV QE55Q9FNATXXU);
  • Four (4) x Samsung Galaxy Watch (SM-R810NZKABTU);
  • One-hundred (100) x Samsung Level Box Speaker (Slim Black – EO-SG930CBEGWW); and
  • Three-thousand (3,000) x 64GB Micro SDXC EVO Plus Memory Card (MB-MC64GA/EU)

(*Oooo-oooo!*)

You can enter the draw via the Samsung Pay app, and by making five successful Samsung Pay transactions between 00:01 (GMT) 8 March 2019 and 23:59 (BST) 3 May 2019.

Enter by: Samsung Pay > clicking into the 'Thousands of prizes on tap' promo on the Home, Pay or Promotions tabs in the app. Also available on Samsung Pay Gear.

Once entered, you'll receive a stamp each time you pay using Samsung Pay:

9.Screenshot_20190312-142341_Samsung Pay.jpg10.Screenshot_20190312-142533_Samsung Pay.jpg14.Screenshot_20190312-152530_Samsung Pay.jpg

Once you've collected all five, go to Vouchers to see your prize draw entry:

15.Screenshot_20190312-152708_Samsung Pay.jpg16.Screenshot_20190312-152717_Samsung Pay.jpg

Further details at the promo's Terms page here.

And let us know in this thread if you're one of the lucky winners! :trophy::white-medium-star:

38 REPLIES 38
Chrisb1
First Poster
Options
I've made 3 purchases using Samsung Pay linked up to my Santader card and there isn't one voucher showing ☹
0 Likes
GeorgeC
Pathfinder
Options

Hi @Chrisb1 

I've check the T&Cs: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/samsungpaygiveaway/terms/ and it says under "Entry" section:

7.    Participants must first ‘ENTER’ into the promotion via the Samsung Pay App and then make five (5) successful Samsung Pay transactions during the Promotion Period, each transaction must be a successful in-store or contactless purchase, made using an Eligible Card in the Samsung Pay app by the Participant and not via an agent or third party. No minimum spend required (an “Entry”).

What i've done:

1. Click on the banner in Samsung Pay

2.Click on Enter

3.Accepted T&Cs (same with the link above)

4.Then started doing transactions - first transaction generated a stamp (you need to go to Samsung Pay -> Click on promotion banner -> Check status and you can see the stamps OR go to Samsung Pay -> Upper Left -> Promotions/Vouchers -> Click on the promotion to see the stamps)

Note: I noticed that you need to wait a bit between transactions - so you can't make 5 transactions in one minute.

If you don't get stamps I would suggest to contact Samsung Support team - more details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/info/contactus/ 

Present: SM-N960F | SM-R800 | QC35 | Yunmai Balance | SM-R140 |
Previous: SM-N950F | SM-R600 | QC35 |EE-MG950 |
0 Likes
Chrisb1
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply mate, I've checked all the terms and conditions and everything seems okay at my end, I will just put it down to a glitch as the vouchers aren't registering.

I will just change back to Google Pay and its always been reliable

Thanks again for your help 

0 Likes
AlexMa
First Poster
Options

HSBC accept Samsung Pay

Demmy
Journeyman
Options

You are right Hackett, most UK banks dont support it at the moment. I have access thanks to my American Express Credit card 

0 Likes
azz007
First Poster
Options

just won a Samsung EVO memory card, nice. got the email to claim

MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options

I won a speaker yayyy

allanarichards
First Poster
Options
Hello i want to win!
0 Likes
GeorgeC
Pathfinder
Options

@azz007 & @MrJCharming - Congrats!

@allanarichards - the prize campaign is finished now, it ended on 3rd May.

ps: I also got an email saying "Your entry has not been selected as one of our winners this time around, however, as a thank you for choosing to use Samsung Pay, we’d like to offer you £30 off our new Samsung Galaxy Watch Active or the Galaxy Watch" - which is very nice :smiling-face:

Present: SM-N960F | SM-R800 | QC35 | Yunmai Balance | SM-R140 |
Previous: SM-N950F | SM-R600 | QC35 |EE-MG950 |
RickyPearson
First Poster
Options
Can you not create a Samsung curve account ??? It's a separate card that you sign to your tsb account...