Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Pay on Samsung Gear watch won't accept my credit card Monobank

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 11:24 AM)
Denosom
Apprentice
Options

Hi. I can't add my credit card to my Samsung Pay widget on my Samsung Gear S3 watch. I'm with ukrainian Monobank mastercard credit card (Universal bank group). There are no other methods to use the cards exept Samsung Pay. Google Pay is not acceptible on the watch. So how can I solve the issue, and is it possible to use Monobank card on Samsung Gear watch?Thanks.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @Denosom,

Where did you purchase the Gear S3 from, and which country are you located in now? Have you checked with your Credit card provider regarding compatibility?
Denosom
Apprentice
Options

Hi @SaudA, thank you for your answer.

I've bought my Samsung Gear in the USA from amazon. And now I'm located in the Ukraine. Can be the issue with that and is it possible to solve it?

I've contacted Monobank support and they answered to me that there are no any restrictions from their side. My card is used regular Mastercard pay method.

0 Likes
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Denosom ,

thanks for that! You'll be unable to set up non-US banks with a watch originating from the US, due to some region restrictions, I'm afraid. 

Hope that this helps. 

Denosom
Apprentice
Options
Hi, thank you, I've clarified that Samsung Pay not available in Ukraine yet and My Samsung Gear S3 can't add any card except US bank. Also its locked for AT&T and no ability to change the region. Bad luck and no chances to get it works with my cards, but anyway thanks a lot for supporting in my questions.
0 Likes