Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay not found on A70

(Topic created on: 11-06-2019 05:39 PM)
hozza94
Student
Options

I recently bought a A70 through Samsung UK online and have been trying to set it up. 

One feature that is definitely missing: Samsung Pay is not pre-installed, nor available on Galaxy Store. It is also blocked on Playstore. 

I believe A70 should be a supported model according to Samsung Pay's own site, so why it is not available on my device?

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
AndrewL
Options
@hozza94: Are you currently based in the UK? Do you get any error messages when you attempt to download the app from Google Play?
0 Likes
M1-Gamble
First Poster
Options

I asked about this to tech support and they told me that A70 doesnot support samsung pay, it was the design team's decision. I means wth samsung, A 50 which is a cheaper phone has the samsung pay support and the costlier A 70 doesnot. 

Emmatabitha
First Poster
Options

Hey not sure if you figured it out or not but you have to download Pay from the galaxy store, not Google Play store! Just took me ages to figure it out!

0 Likes
rdss13
Student
Options

Não consegui baixar em nenhum dos dois lugares... 

0 Likes
Louxas
First Poster
Options

I was not aware too...ia negative surprise definitely, very upset

0 Likes
Masterpiece10
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have just installed Samsung Pay on my A70.

You must download Samsung Pay from the Galaxy Store to install it on the A70. I don't know if this works in every country but here in Hong Kong, I was able to install and use the payment system without trouble.

mak12
First Poster
Options

Same on the samsung gaxaly a50 .

not in galaxy store or playstore

0 Likes
lucas685
Student
Options

Bought an A70 in Brazil looking forward to pay with samsung pay but it doesn't support. Really upset, now I need to sell it to someone because this was one of the main reason I bought the phone. Sad Samsung, sad

Gebsrus
Apprentice
Options
I've tried and tried to find it for my Galaxy A70 too, but to no avail. It's not on the Google Store or the Galaxy Store.
I'd love to know how you did it!!!