Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes won't show PDF files

(Topic created on: 13-03-2019 11:03 PM)
Silver0Eye
First Poster
Options

Hello dear community ^^

I have recently a problem with the Samsung notes app on my Galaxy A3 2017. Whenever I try to import an PDF file into the app, it won't show me the pdfs, nor can I chose them, since they won't show in the list. And these files are not some from a third provider, but ones self made with the Notes app itself. Anyone has any help to offer?T_T

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AlexRambo
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi, did you changed the name of this PDF ? did you update the Note app ?
░▒▓█▀▄▀★AlexRambo★▄▀█▓▒░
Next Setup : Note Fold 5G
Actual Setup : Note 9 dual sim 512gb + Fold5G
Past : S4,S5,S6,S6E+,N7,N7s,S7E,S8+,N8
Silver0Eye
First Poster
Options

@AlexRambo wrote:
Hi, did you changed the name of this PDF ? did you update the Note app ?

Nope, didn't changed the pdfs name, and yes I have the latest version of the note app. Already tried the previous version, by deinstalling the updates, same thing happens there. I even reseted my whole phone, but didn't solve tge problem.

Plus its not only pdfs alone, sdoc documents are also no longer seen, and can't be choosen as import aswell. The only good thing is, that sdoc documents at least are automaticaly opened with samsung notes, when clicking on it.

0 Likes
Poltro
Apprentice
Options

I have a S3 tablet and I had the same problem since I updated from S Note to Samsung Notes, the original app was too much better so far. The Samsung Notes app is a downgrade for the S Note. Hope that Samsung fix that problem soon. 

0 Likes