Did you mean: 

Samsung Bixby: Say Less, Do More

(Topic created on: 06-03-2019 07:42 PM)
ShaneB
Hotshot
Options

bixby.png

Say Less, Do More

Bixby frees you to focus on what matters the most. It learns what you like to do and works with your favourite apps and services to help you get more done. Just say what you want, and Bixby will deliver. Find out more here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/apps/bixby/

6 REPLIES 6
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
I always was sceptic about Bixby and especially after the 2.0 update, but as Bixby grows smarter I tend to like it more - Even if it doesn't speak my native language :winking-face:
0 Likes
Lisani
First Poster
Options

I'm loving Bixby a lot, very helpful.

The thing is I listen to and buy music on my Apple Music app as Spotify and Music for purchase on Google Play are not available in my region (you better attend to that). I can, however, never get Bixby to start playing music on my Apple Music app even with the most explicit of instructions to do so and there is no way of teaching it how, resulting in me not using it much. May you provide an option to teach it how to carry out commands it can't process right now. It would be of great help.

0 Likes
Sharoncox
First Poster
Options

Why can't we have the Bixby Routines facility on the Note 9?

0 Likes
horioplino
First Poster
Options

@SjorsK wrote:
I always was sceptic about Bixby and especially after the 2.0 update, but as Bixby grows smarter I tend to like it more - Even if it doesn't speak my native language :winking-face:

never get Bixby to start playing music on my Apple Music app even with the most explicit of instructions to do so and there is no way of teaching it how, resulting in me not using it much. May you provide an option to teach it how to carry out commands it can't process right now. It would be of great help

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
To prevent some confusion: I'm not a Samsung Employee :smiling-face:

For specefic apps the developers have to implement support for Bixby, in the case of Apple I kinda do expect that they will never implement support (Because, lets be honest: They prefer it if you buy a smartphone from them :winking-face: ).

As long the apps support it you can train it by simply using it :smiling-face:
0 Likes
barrysingh101
Apprentice
Options

Bixby might be less of a priority for Samsung in 2019. Unlike its last several flagship phones, the Galaxy Note 10 does not include a dedicated Bixby button. Instead, users will be able to trigger Bixby with the power button. But you wouldn’t know it, because this was never shown on stage.

0 Likes