Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG PAY

(Topic created on: 18-09-2017 01:25 PM)
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

HI I wanted to clear the notifications on Samsung pay as I didn't need it or want it but on trying I could only get to the page were you are prompted to enter a pin and on that page which has a white background and a keypad with Knox in the bottom right corner my device won't let me enter a pin and then about an hour after I'm sent an email saying thank you for registering Samsung pay but it's in a different name 

I have sent an email to Samsung and they replied asking for more info but I can not get through the page it says incorrect details and as it is a security concern I tried many permutations and even went back to it with no joy any suggestions I've tried support but I can not get through that either as I don't know my serial number and as I have really bad eyesight and no glasses I can't read if it's on the box my device came with 

The picture attached is what I get from supportScreenshot_20170918-132725.png

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @DRUIDDOODE.

That's very odd. Have you been in contact with the Samsung Pay helpline folks to let them know and for advice here?

View solution in context

Solution
AntS
Options

@DRUIDDOODE: Thanks! Reckon you got through to one of the general Mobile team Live Chat agents there. I'd advise getting in touch directly with the dedicated Samsung Pay team on 0330 726 7729 in this instance.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @DRUIDDOODE.

That's very odd. Have you been in contact with the Samsung Pay helpline folks to let them know and for advice here?

DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi @AntS yes the details are on "Samsung support not very good"thread 

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options

@DRUIDDOODE: Thanks! Reckon you got through to one of the general Mobile team Live Chat agents there. I'd advise getting in touch directly with the dedicated Samsung Pay team on 0330 726 7729 in this instance.

DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

I had already been in touch and gave them all the details but they wanted time and date of which I couldn't do as I had deleted them I'm not wasting any more time on it they must know the time date  as they sent the messages 

I do think it was the Samsung pay team I redirected too as you have to state so the huge amount of info you have to put on the form before wmtwgdt to the  waiting list

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes