Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S health need to up their game with the choice activities

(Topic created on: 27-04-2019 04:35 PM)
lea_b
Apprentice
Options

Come on guys!! Who's designing this health app. We're in 2019 and exercising is at its peak with so many activities and classes on offer.  Aerobics, spinning, weight toning, HITT and Bootcamp being just some of them.  Why are these not in the workout choices? I mean seriously, who wants to follow a stupid demo of some sort on arm curls, star jumps or...🙄 STRETCHING. Oh and whilst I'm posting I also want to mention, I selected cycling for my spinning class the other day, which was a killer, and it said I burnt 42 kcal 🤣🤣 I think it's missed a 3 off the beginning there.Screen_20190427_162351.png

Screen_20190427_162406.png

Screen_20190427_162456.png

Pull your finger out and surprise us for a change....please.

2 REPLIES 2
Mad-Gilbert
Journeyman
Options

Is your Samsung Health still working?? 

Since the last update all I have is the step monitor have lost all the other features

0 Likes
Parisian
Student
Options

A bit late to the party, but I totally agree with you lea_b!

I do Body Pump which I record as 'weightlifting' and Body Combat as 'other workout', for Spin I record that as 'exercise bike' rather than as cycling and the calorie count is a true reflection.

It would be great if S Health reflected the current trends, after all how long does one arm curl for that they need to record it?  I do like the demos though.

Come on Samsung, please update the exercise list to reflect what's current.

0 Likes