Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems installing apps on Galaxy A9

(Topic created on: 18-08-2019 11:35 AM)
Stu1961
Apprentice
Options

My Galaxy A9 2018 model will not install either Amazon Alexa or Amazon music apps I have done everything several times in troubleshooting on google app store and on galaxy store but nothing works , all updates have been done and still can not get the apps , can someone please help or advise thankyou.

8 REPLIES 8
TracyR
Options

Are you getting an error message on the Play Store when you try to download them, @Stu1961?

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
Stu1961
Apprentice
Options

Yes am only getting error codes furst one is errorcode 910 then it changes to errorcode 505

0 Likes
Pirisaga
First Poster
Options

I also get same error and I get it after it has downloaded byt not finished installing, I have been getting this error since january when I bought the phone, I can not download any amazon app that does not come preinstalled

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Pirisaga. How much internal storage do you have available? 

0 Likes
Greenwhitewidow
First Poster
Options

Ive exactly the same issue with amazon apps and ive over 95gb of free space

0 Likes
Sean19
First Poster
Options

Has anyone sorted the amazon download issues on samsung a9.Ready to throw this phone against the wall

0 Likes
Stu1961
Apprentice
Options
Was told at Samsung shop it was a software problem so I used an older phone and have now upgraded to Samsung A70 and no problems now
0 Likes
Greenwhitewidow
First Poster
Options
I ended up doing a factory reset on mine and was able to install amazon apps afterwards.
0 Likes