cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play Protect Certification Status

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 04:51 PM)
Options

Hello there,

I'm currently using Samsung Galaxy Note8 with Android version 9. Previously I had the Netflix app installed on my phone and was able to watch it. But since upgrading to Android 9, the Netflix app was removed and I cannot re-install it. Now I'm trying to get my Note8 certified but with no luck. Please have a look at the images attached and I hope someone can help?

Thanks in advance.That's the message I get when I go to play store to download itThat's the message I get when I go to play store to download it

Downloaded the official app from Netflix' siteDownloaded the official app from Netflix' site

Even then it won't workEven then it won't work

20190412_064712.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AlexRambo
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi, try to contact netflix support, they will help you

Have a good day
░▒▓█▀▄▀★AlexRambo★▄▀█▓▒░
Next Setup : Note Fold 5G
Actual Setup : Note 9 dual sim 512gb + Fold5G
Past : S4,S5,S6,S6E+,N7,N7s,S7E,S8+,N8
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Hi there. If you activated your Netflix account in one region and have since moved to another country then this may be what is causing your compatibility issues. Have you tried deleting the app and re-installing it to see if this helps as this action may result in you getting the correct version for your current region. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Options

I use Netflix in the same region I activated it in. This issue I have with Netflix is something Android is blocking as it won't even let me download it from play store, let alone logging in to my Netflix account. It's definitely something to do with Android pie and play protect.