Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos on my Samsung Cloud not showing in Gallery

(Topic created on: 01-09-2019 08:10 PM)
beagle
Explorer
Options

Hi,

I have an S7 with the latest updated software.  I have 20Gb worth of photos and video backed up to my Cloud, but none of them show up in Gallery.  All my photos used to be visable and were organised into folders - but now nothing apart from a few pictures I took today which are on the phone's storage.  
If I login on a PC I can see all my photos are there (although obviously not in any folders), so how can I get them visable again in Gallery?

Thanks

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

Hello!

Please tap Settings > Clouds and accounts > Samsung Cloud > tap Manage cloud storage > tap Gallery > tap Sync.

Gratz ☺

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
beagle
Explorer
Options
Hi!
Thanks for the reply. Everything is synced. It says: 3396 images and videos. Last synced this morning.
But still nothing is showing in Gallery

Any other ideas?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
If you open the Gallery app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Samsung Cloud > Sync On (toggle switch to the right), this should sync items from the cloud to your Gallery. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
beagle
Explorer
Options
Hi Andrew. Thanks, but sync is already switched on. I've turned it off and on again but still no photos appear in Gallery.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@beagle: If you swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, do you have both Wi-Fi and Sync enabled in the Quick Settings menu? If so, and the issue persists, please go to Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Samsung Cloud > Scroll to the bottom > Backup and Restore > Select your device > Restore Data > Select your Gallery backup > Restore. 

0 Likes
beagle
Explorer
Options
Hi Andrew,
I've gone to 'restore' but Gallery doesn't appear in the list of backups.
beagle
Explorer
Options

Well, looks like I've got you all stumped then!  Guess I'll have to suffer Google Photos until I get a new phone...

Thanks anyway!

0 Likes
joaosousa
First Poster
Options

Hey,

I'm having the same issue. Have you solved it yet?

JamesC92
Journeyman
Options

Did you ever manage to get this sorted ? Having the same nightmare right now.

All started when I tried organising my photos in to albums they was going in the appearing is the album plus photo gallery... 

Now I cant get them off my cloud to restore them