Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Note 9 calendar duplicate entries

(Topic created on: 28-11-2019 03:21 PM)
Spartanchix
Apprentice
Options

My email app just updated to 6.1.01.0 version and now all of my Exchange calendar items have been duplicated.  If I try to delete one of the duplicates it deletes the whole entry.  Please help.  I'm getting numerous calendar reminders for 1 event 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Spartanchix ,

this is looking like a syncing issue. have you tried to delete the account from the phone and re-add it? Do you have this account sync with any other device?

To do this go to Settings> Accounts and back up> Account> Select the account> menu (3 dots top right)> Remove account. Once done, restart the phone and re-add this account. ^TM

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Spartanchix ,

this is looking like a syncing issue. have you tried to delete the account from the phone and re-add it? Do you have this account sync with any other device?

To do this go to Settings> Accounts and back up> Account> Select the account> menu (3 dots top right)> Remove account. Once done, restart the phone and re-add this account. ^TM

0 Likes
AllNet
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have the same issue on my Samsung S10,

and I have many client's with the same issue..... Please advise!!!

br

dekel

0 Likes
Spartanchix
Apprentice
Options
That worked. Thanks!!
0 Likes
Spartanchix
Apprentice
Options
I had to delete my accounts, restart phone and add accounts back in. This fixed it for me so give it a try.
0 Likes
PeteR199
First Poster
Options

SAMSUNG ... this is not a SOLUTION! I have hundreds of customers on O365 Exchange experiencing this issue and all of them have Samsung phones that have this issue. This is a fine work around for now, but come on guys! We need a proper fix so this does not continue.

-Pete

northernlites
First Poster
Options

Same problem here and started about a week ago, duplicates every "recurring" calendar date but not single calendar dates. And if you delete one of the duplicates, both and the original recurring date are removed. I have exchange 365, and google calendars all sync to my Note 8 calendar. Samsung please figure out this problem without us having to delete and re-install accounts! Worked seamlessly until one week ago.  Please figure this out!

cappac
First Poster
Options

So I just had this duplicate calendar issue happen on a brand new phone.

0 Likes
bruno-s9
First Poster
Options

Definitely not an acceptable solution. I've been experiencing the duplicate events with O365 events on a S9 and this is really annoying. The problem has been solved for some time and doesn't happen work all events, just some. I also can't work out the pattern of occurrence and I only use the native samsung email client and native samsung calendar. Can we get a proper fix please?

0 Likes
arielz
First Poster
Options

This solution works temporarily but then it happens again. Is there another resolution? It is driving me nuts

0 Likes