Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No notifications on Some app, not showing in status bar

(Topic created on: 24-03-2019 06:06 PM)
Ch33zy
Journeyman
Options

I'm not getting any notifications for some apps, WhatsApp,normal text messenger and a few more, Facebook messenger comes up fine and does Facebook, gmail. Etc.  Everything has been enabled, app notifications, status bar notifications, notification settings, everything is on sound and pop up. The only way I can get any sort of pop up is through light edging, this will pop up when a notification comes through but nothing shows in status bar.

When I connect my gear s watch, the notifications come through, watch makes sound and vibrates and shows the message, look at the phone and its blank. I've tried with watch on and off make no difference to the phone

Anyone else having these issues.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ch33zy
Journeyman
Options

Omg, just uninstalled app called virus cleaner and all my notifications are coming through, problem fixed found this out from another post.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Ch33zy
Journeyman
Options

Omg, just uninstalled app called virus cleaner and all my notifications are coming through, problem fixed found this out from another post.

KARLYKKK80
First Poster
Options
Messenger or what app available
0 Likes
Taja1233
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem. When I deleted an app 'Phone cleaner' the notifications started showing again.

0 Likes