Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No Samsung Pay on Samsung Watch from Hong Kong?

(Topic created on: 25-02-2020 02:28 PM)
chimpo66
Apprentice
Options

I just purchased a Galaxy watch SM - R800 46mmand was delivered to the UK. Looks like it was dispatched from Hong Kong. My wife also has the 42mm version and it has samsung pay app on it.

My watch does not have the samsung pay app installed nor can I seem to install it. Can someone please help with this as its one of the main reasons I purchased the Watch.

Thanks Robbie

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
JerKing
First Poster
Options

I am based in HK and I will say these sites sell the watches or phones a lot cheaper than what I can get in the stores here in HK. So......

0 Likes
Tilley
Student
Options

Hello people.... 

So I'm located here in Australia and purchased a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active online through Dick Smith - I thought a trusted retailer... 

But I've faced the same issue as you guys with Samsung Pay not exisiting on my watch! 

Has anyone discovered a resolve for this issue or am I in need of returning the watch? 

0 Likes
chimpo66
Apprentice
Options

I ended up sending mine back, they refused to take it at first so had to involve paypal. I was refunded and ended up getting one in the UK on offer via O2. The down side was it cost a lot to send back to hong kong recorded delivery. The is no hack, patch to get around the issue and maintain warranty.

0 Likes
Tilley
Student
Options

Thanks so much for replying. 

I am conflicted about attempting to  return the watch,  not just because of extra costs such as postage,  but also because I did "save" $100 buying this watch from this "retailer". 

And I'm not sure if it's worth paying $100 extra just for Samsung Pay. 

0 Likes