Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Benefits tab in Members App for Cyprus and Greece

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 01:00 PM)
SpyrosY
Apprentice
Options

No benefits in Samsung Member App Tab.  Samsung promise the buds and I cannot claim them. It looks like this a problem only for Greece and Cyprus. Called Suppport in Greece (I am in Cyprus) and they know about it. The say to expect a Members App update ... Anyone has any news ?

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
SpyrosY
Apprentice
Options

Nope nothing yet. I called twice and the answer is that they are workig on the *&%^*& Members App and we should keep looking for an update as that is the only way to apply for the buds. They said we will not lose them in any case but it is frustrating as I have my S20+ since the first day it was out in Cyprus and no buds yet.  You can also call them and see if you can get any descent answer.

0 Likes
SpyrosY
Apprentice
Options

Hi Chris. I believe someone is pulling our leg. There was finally upate to the Memebers App to version 3.5.00.14 !. Guess what, no benefits again for the buds !!! What is going on ? Can you help in any way ? if not we want to take this further up as it is more than a month that we have been waiting for this (and it is not just me) and nothing is happening. Please let me know. Thank you.

0 Likes
SpyrosY
Apprentice
Options

Hi Loucas, The Benefit just appearded on the members App on my S20+. Update memebers to the latest and give it a try

0 Likes
SpyrosY
Apprentice
Options

Hi Chris, FYI the Benefit just appearded on the members App on my S20+. Kind Regards

0 Likes