Support

Open search

No Benefits tab in Members App for Cyprus and Greece

Highlighted
Apprentice

No benefits in Samsung Member App Tab.  Samsung promise the buds and I cannot claim them. It looks like this a problem only for Greece and Cyprus. Called Suppport in Greece (I am in Cyprus) and they know about it. The say to expect a Members App update ... Anyone has any news ?

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Hi @SpyrosY 

Could you just clarify which model of phone you purchased?

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi Chris, it is the S20+.

Thanks you

Highlighted

Did the  Support team in Greece advise when to expect the update to the Members app?

Highlighted
Apprentice

Nope ... They asked me to keep checking for a members App update which is not realy a solution. Also I see that last year around the same time owners ofr S10+. Note 10 etc had exactly the same issue with the offer and kept waiting. A solution provided by other countries to a similar problem last year (UK, Ireland) was to provide a direct link from the Samsung side where the necessary documentation would be provided.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi Chris, do you have any update on this issue ?

Thank you and Stay Safe.

Highlighted

We don't have any updates from here, @SpyrosY. Have you tried contacting our friends in Greece again regarding this?

Highlighted
Apprentice

Not to be honest. Do you have a direct email I can use so I have a record of the communication not just the calls.

Highlighted

We don't have a specific email address but all there conct information can be found at the bottom of this link here.

Highlighted
First Poster

It looks like a Samsung Greece SCAM that no bemefits in samsung members sine 10.3.20 and nobody can order the free buds with the preordered s20+. IF ANYBODY RECEIVE THEM AT GREECE OR CYPRUS PLS SAY IT !!!

Top Liked Authors