Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need ios wearable app for galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 08-10-2019 11:24 AM)
naveen22
First Poster
Options

Actually galaxy buds works ***** well with android device, and i got iphone xr as a gift then i use buds with i phone it sounds like cheap and muffled, better wearable app have some better equaliser please help me need galaxy buds wearable app for ios

8 REPLIES 8
AntS
Options

Hi @naveen22 ,

I've asked our software team about this for you. Me or one of the other Mods will let you know what our developers say. :smiling-face::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
AntS
Options

We've received a reply from the developers. Apparently, they are currently reviewing the possibility of having an iOS version of the app for the next Buds model.

0 Likes
Quentin-Fr
Apprentice
Options

Do you mean that every ios user's will never be able to use the buds at 100%... ?
I think that it is a ***** robbery... 

You made an ios app for galaxy watch.. Why not for the buds.. ? I mean ... seriously ?

Please do something, be professional ..

pybourjalliat
First Poster
Options

SO TRUE !!!
Thanks Quentin !

AntS
Options

Hi guys.

I appreciate that it's disappointing. I like to use the Buds with my laptop, so I was kinda hoping for an expansion of the app beyond the Android OS platform too.

However, it's a hardware restriction. The chip in the current Buds model is unable to support a functional iOS Wearable app. 

0 Likes
Quentin-Fr
Apprentice
Options

False advertising..
Such a shame..

0 Likes
Quentin-Fr
Apprentice
Options

I'm gonna give my buds back today and buy the new airpods,
Thank you Samsung and bye bye..

0 Likes
MattEllmore
First Poster
Options

So this is how Samsung repays it's customers, that have chosen your company, and now to neglect them for until they buy the buds+. Utter filth!!

0 Likes