Support

Open search

Kurdish keyboard

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

There's no Kurdish keyboard (Kurmanji and Sorani) among Samsung keyboard languages. There are millions of Kurds that are troubled by this issue.

Apple has added both Kurdish dialect keyboards and I wonder if Samsung as well has any plan to do so in near future.

Best,

O

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
AndrewL Moderator

@Languages: If you go to Languages and Types > Manage Input Languages, and your preferred language option isn't visible in the 'Available Languages' section, then I recommend checking the Google Play Store for a dedicated Kurdish Keyboard. For your peace of mind, always check user reviews and download numbers to get an indication of the quality of the app. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
AndrewL Moderator

@Languages: If you go to Languages and Types > Manage Input Languages, and your preferred language option isn't visible in the 'Available Languages' section, then I recommend checking the Google Play Store for a dedicated Kurdish Keyboard. For your peace of mind, always check user reviews and download numbers to get an indication of the quality of the app. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

add kurdish language for samsung keyboard.. thanks

Top Liked Authors