Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-app purchase denied, new samsung user- s10 Ikon s

(Topic created on: 15-03-2019 07:38 AM)
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

128 REPLIES 128
Dillan
First Poster
Options

I don't think that the promotion is available anymore because it was a limited time release to early buyers of a Samsung 10

0 Likes
Chom8k
Student
Options

Promotion is to the end of 2019. U have that information at samsung page.

0 Likes
Savid525
First Poster
Options

It's not only for early buyers.Fortnite Galaxy iKONIK outfit again to complete the redemption by 12/31/19. 

0 Likes
Clayton3
Apprentice
Options

For the love of God epic games fix this or give everyone a code  to get the skin that has the phone Samsung do something this  is out of hand epic/Samsung. people wating there money   on something that they have to wait weeks for and still not have it fixed 

XSky4Flyx
First Poster
Options

What about the netherlands i cant claim it either i dont even have a option to switch to samsung store

0 Likes
slashproplaysYT
Student
Options

Same 

0 Likes
linkzelda60
First Poster
Options
And found a solution, I did this,

1.- First restore the factory telephone

2.- from there configure and install expressvpn, before entering samsung store I will register in the vpn and connect it to united states
3.- once connected open the samsung store must appear in English, and install in fornite and enter the game wait for it to be installed completely and from there they will search for the skin and log in with their user, from there they will ask for data of the card, they will mark error they go to the samsung store they register a card of creidt or debit, they return to the game and already it will ask them to put a credit card debit they put all the data of the card and direction of invoicing but in cp they put the one of the city of the United States I put alabama cp 36310 and ready I will tell you that it worked but it will mark an error they close the game they enter again and they will have the skin
0 Likes
GuillermoG17
First Poster
Options

Explain to me why it appears on the fortnite store then , - ,

0 Likes
linkzelda60
First Poster
Options
what????
0 Likes
GuillermoG17
First Poster
Options

My last comment was for Dillan lol but right now I just obtained the Ikonik skin

0 Likes