Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-app purchase denied, new samsung user- s10 Ikon s

(Topic created on: 02-06-2019 04:32 AM)
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

128 REPLIES 128
LeDoctor96
First Poster
Options

Yep because nobody wants to say it's an epic games problem. I can do literally anything in the store EXCEPT claim the one free thing and the code even throws an epic games url. Samsung can't fix the promise for epic and epic won't fix it

0 Likes
Clayton3
Apprentice
Options

So you need to have a credit card added to continue to get the I kill ikonik skin because it says I need to add a credit card and then I will be able to claim it so if I don't put credit card in it won't let me get it so is true that I have to do that 

0 Likes
PoisedEditz
First Poster
Options

how did you get it i keep getting the error code (E100008/6050/com.epicgames.fornite)

0 Likes
Clayton3
Apprentice
Options

I didn't I still get error  just curious if that will fix issue 

Savid525
First Poster
Options

Hello guys. Same error code and I from Europe.

0 Likes
GuillermoG17
First Poster
Options

Where exactly do you change the store settings in fortnite to Samsung???

0 Likes
Dxtra
First Poster
Options

same here

0 Likes
slashproplaysYT
Student
Options
I have the s10e gives me the error code no thing in settings for me and try delete and reinstall and contact haven't answer yet
0 Likes
Alex177
First Poster
Options

I cant buy it I'm in italy

0 Likes
Lejonario00
Apprentice
Options

Me too: i can't buy, i have s10e and i am from Italy.Screenshot_20190602-124432_Fortnite.jpg

Screenshot_20190602-205831_Fortnite.jpg

Screenshot_20190602-205906_Fortnite.jpg

0 Likes