Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-app purchase denied, new samsung user- s10 Ikon s

(Topic created on: 01-06-2019 08:59 PM)
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

128 REPLIES 128
SanSanNguyen
First Poster
Options

This error occurred again after updating samsung billing. I tried on 2 phones that all had that error. Hope SAMSUNG soon fixes the problem

0 Likes
Oakey
First Poster
Options

I am getting the same error.  There is not a tab in the Fortnite settings to change to another payment account.  Ive tried reinstalling software still doesnt work.  Im located in the US so that isnt the problem.

0 Likes
Chom8k
Student
Options

Guys I have same problem, and after I clicked on ikonic at shop, always this annoying code shows e100008/6050/com.epicgames.fortnite, what should I do? Plz help me I am so mad. I wrote to epic games support but they didn't answer me .

0 Likes
Pettie
Student
Options

Yup m2 same error like everyone argh

0 Likes
Chom8k
Student
Options

write here plz if something will change... I am getting triggered

0 Likes
LeDoctor96
First Poster
Options

So I'm in the US and hitting the same issue, care to fix this epic? Or just another huge bust on your part?

0 Likes
Oncetime
First Poster
Options

I canot salwe this problem . I tried everything and its not working.I am pushing that purchase for 30 min.😡😡😭😭

0 Likes
Dxtra
First Poster
Options

same here error msg everytime

0 Likes
Alejandro2004
Apprentice
Options

Samsung is wack af.. Switching back to Apple

0 Likes
Alejandro2004
Apprentice
Options

Just chill, everyone is waiting for samsung’s slowass.

0 Likes