Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-app purchase denied, new samsung user- s10 Ikon s

(Topic created on: 24-03-2019 04:00 PM)
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

128 REPLIES 128
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
So you never put you credit card on galaxy store itself?
0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
And how did you login to fortnite you pressed on epic or ps4 button to login? Dont know if it makes a difference tho..
0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
I never put my credit card on the galaxy store. I logged in with my epic account, but I mostly play on switch and ps4.
0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
I will try it again now. Will post if it worked now or still be getting that error..
0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
Still dont work! 😞
Funny thing is, i could buy vbucks but still the same error message on the skin.. i think i have to send the phone back. I dont know...

Have you played some rounds on the phone? Because some people saying you have to play 3 rounds to get the skin.. ?
0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
I've played quite a few rounds. And please dont return the phone. The skin is available until the end of the year. Also, make sure to have contacted both epic games support and Samsung support.
0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
But i want it now and not in a few weeks or so.. i cant send it back and get a new one i guess. I tell them its broke because i cant get the skind thats reason enough cause the promote the phone with skin.

You think i have to play some games on the phone too?
0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
I can't stop you from doing that. But it's your choice. Try to play a few rounds incase that's what you need to do. Also, make sure to backup your phone and your storage before you return it.
0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
There literaly nothing on the phone i reset it 2 times now. All my stuff still on my old galaxy a5 didnt even tranfer it to the s10 because if i cant get the skin i dont want the phone at all.. im returning it as broke and tell them i want a new one and hope it will work then..
0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

samsung told me its a promotion that samsung usa are doing. No plans to roll it out to the rest of us

0 Likes