Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-app purchase denied, new samsung user- s10 Ikon s

(Topic created on: 24-03-2019 03:22 PM)
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

128 REPLIES 128
Swisher
Pioneer
Options

I tried it yesterday.. like 16 hours ago last time. You had the same error code? E100008/6050/com.epicgames.fortnite in app purchase deniedScreenshot_20190323-223338_Samsung Internet.jpg

TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
I tried it 1:36pm yesterday and it worked for me.
0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
You had the exact same error code? You tried it more than once before? Did you reset the phone or anything before it finaly worked? 1:36pm what timezone you in? Us or uk?
0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
Yes I got the same error code. I've tried this at least 20 times before it worked. I did it at 13:36 Norwegian time. It was a person I contacted on Twitter that told me it worked. Feel free to contact him/her on twitter: @razan594
0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
Oh ok.. you did anything different before it finaly worked? You put the creditcard in galaxy store or did fortnite ask you for creditcard after click on thr skin? Mastercard? Visa? I last tried 23:00 german time
0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
I never did anything different other than pressing on buy and putting in my Visa information. Have you tried again today? 🤔
0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
So you clicked on the skin and after that you was asked in fortnite to put on your credit card? Because i cant even do that.. i click on the skin then it ask me to login to my Samsung account and thats it.. error message pop up
0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options
I think you maybe have another error code?
0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
I got the exact same error and issue, not able to put in my credit card info, telling me to login then gives me the error code. But yesterday that person on Twitter told me it worked, so I went to fortnite, pressed buy and it asked for my credit card info. It didn't even ask me to login.
0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20190322-135505_Fortnite.jpg