Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-app purchase denied, new samsung user- s10 Ikon s

(Topic created on: 24-03-2019 01:46 PM)
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

So recently bought S10 and I love it, however today I tried to claim the exclusive S10 fortnite skin but when I confirm my account details it says "in-app purchases denied" with  "e100008/6050/.com.epicgames.fortnite" error message.

At first I thought, maybe this Is the app 

so I tried putting money in normally and confirmed Samsung pay but I was denied again.

Why is this? And what should I do?

128 REPLIES 128
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options

Exclusive to the US? Or like exclusive to the US until tomorrow?

0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
So what you're saying is that if am outside of the US, I can't get the skin at all?
0 Likes
iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

According to Samsung UK they said its US only and if it changes they'll let me know. It's strange though as my Dutch friend has it...

iJonesy_99
Journeyman
Options

Apparently and if that's true I think I'm just going to quit Fortnite.

0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
Maybe he used a VPN
XavierV9
First Poster
Options

Same thing i tried it for 2 days straight

0 Likes
Swisher
Pioneer
Options

The skin is not us nor uk only.. its worldwide. I be getting the same error code. Im in germany. I tried literaly everything. Deleted and reinstalled fortnite, reset my phone. Created a new google and samsung account.. no matter what i do im still getting the same error. Tried 2 credit cards and set the store in game on samsung. Nothing. Anyone of you guys here solve the problem or do i have to send the phone back and try getting a new one?

TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
Actually, I tried it yesterday, and it seems like the error got fixed. Go and try it one more time, and let me know if it worked.
Weefnose
Apprentice
Options

Thx ill try it

0 Likes
TripleZeroFan
Explorer
Options
Np, let me know if it worked! 😁
0 Likes