Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Samsung Pay available for a Samsung A70 in Korea?

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 07:15 PM)
garth36
First Poster
Options

Good morning, I'm an Italian customer who recently bought a galaxy A70 international version unlocked from internet, but Samsung Pay doesn't seem to be supported by the device even though my bank is. 

Since it seems pretty absurd that the whole A series may use the app, is there a way (through an apk, idk) to make it work? 
Furthermore, will I be able to install it since I will move to South Korea soon? Does it make any difference? 

I will be living in Seoul from september, and since there Samsung Pay is the most used paying app, I was wondering if I could find a workaround in order to use Samsung Pay trough my Samsung phone.

Thanks for the assitance.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@garth36: If your A70 was intended for use outside your current region then this can result in compatibility issues with certain apps and services, including Samsung Pay, and sadly this will also be true when you move to South Korea. Although it isn't ideal given your recent purchase, I recommend buying a phone in South Korea to avoid any issues and to ensure that you're able to use Samsung Pay and other apps without restriction. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
0 Likes