Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change notification style on note 10

(Topic created on: 14-10-2019 08:57 PM)
Dellaman91
First Poster
Options

When I set my galaxy note 10 up it asked me about a certain notification type where if the phone is locked or if I'm in an app and get a whatsapp notification, it will pop up as a window and I can instantly reply to the notification, thought it was a good idea but it is rather annoying now have tried finding it online to turn it off but cant find no information all I get is smart notifications but even when I turn that off it still pops up hoping one of you guys may be able to help me I'll upload a screenshot when it pops up so you have a visual of what I'm referring to 

3 REPLIES 3
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

I think you refers to pop-up notifications, I hope ...

Go to the WhatsApp APP, in the top right corner, press on 3 dots and go Settings> Notification> Popup notification and select never for Mesages and Groups.

Tell me if you are refering about this Popup or its are others. Sorry I have not a mobile as powerful as your :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
JY2703
Student
Options

Hello,

I have another problem quite similar.

Let's say I am on a chat in WhatsApp, then I receive a message on Discord, and the  whole Discord app pops up, not only a bubble, but the applications switch completely; this is pretty annoying, how can I stop that?

I don't mind to receive an alert in a bubble, but I don't want to be directed to the latest alert application.

Please help, thank you

bearoon
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem. would love to know how to stop it!
0 Likes