Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy buds with iPad Pro 2018

(Topic created on: 03-04-2019 10:11 PM)
NeilC67
Journeyman
Options

Hi all.

would anyone know if it is possible to connect the new Galaxy buds with the new generation

ipad pro. Tried numerous times but cannot see connection on the iPad..     They connect flawlessly with my Samsung phone,     Did have the AirPods for about a week, but too uncomfortable to wear...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NeilC67
Journeyman
Options

Hi.

yea,  I toggled airplane mode on & off a couple of times & the pad recognised the buds straight away.

as you said only limited functionality but not to too bothered about that as long as I don’t have to suffer the wife’s telly soaps 😀😀😀

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
TracyR
Options

Have you downloaded the Galaxy Wearables app from the App Store, @NeilC67 ?

:smiling-face:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

AntS
Options

Should be theoretically possible, @NeilC67 . Any joy since you posted this?

I was playing about at the weekend and interestingly managed to connect my Buds to both an old iPhone 4s on iOS 9.3.5 and a Dell laptop on Windows 10 - all without the Wearables app on either. (There's limited control options without the Wearables app though. And couldn't get them to connect to my Bluetooth transmitter/receiver... but that is quite picky about what it talks to. :face-with-rolling-eyes: )

I turned Bluetooth on for the non-Samsung devices, and had the Buds fully charged  in the case in pairing mode (i.e. with the lid up) within touching distance of them each time. Also, made sure that there weren't any other Bluetooth devices hogging the connection.

Solution
NeilC67
Journeyman
Options

Hi.

yea,  I toggled airplane mode on & off a couple of times & the pad recognised the buds straight away.

as you said only limited functionality but not to too bothered about that as long as I don’t have to suffer the wife’s telly soaps 😀😀😀