Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Wear app crushing on samsung account login

(Topic created on: 01-01-2020 03:49 PM)
DSandecki
First Poster
Options

Hi! I cant sign in on my samsung account on my Galaxy Wear app. I'm trying to install some apps on my galaxy watch (BT 46mm version). When I try to log in app is crushing and restarting (without correct authorization). Login and password are correct - I've checked.

My phone is Blackview BV6000, android 7.0.

Anybody?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @DSandecki 

Are you still having this issue? If so, could you try uninstalling the app before re-installing? Let us know how you get on!

0 Likes
DSandecki
First Poster
Options

Hi! I'm still having this issue. I've reinstalled all the stuff twice and even sent bug report and this is interesting because before reporting bug I has to login on my samsung account :winking-face: and it was succesfull! I've checked - there it's working and even remember me. In all other part of app (especially when its really needed) it still doesnt work.

Before that I've succesfully created an account with the same app in which log in doesnt work. Something is clearly wrong with this app. 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right, we see. What device have you got this app installed on? Can you clear the cache of the app by heading to: Settings > Apps > Samsung wearable app > Storage > Clear cache. After this, do a Soft Reset of the device by holding the Volume Down as well as the Power buttons for 10 seconds. Does it help?

0 Likes
DSandecki
First Poster
Options

Hi @CarloL! 

I've done it all. Unfortunetly nothing's changed. Still can log in by error reporting, but session is saved only there.

As I wrote at first post my phone is BlackView BV6000 and adroid is 7.0. 

Today it was some upgrade of watch, but it didn't fix this error in app.

0 Likes