What code/country did you reset yours too and are you using a samsung device? Do I need to reset my samsung app? I just reset it, paried it to my phone and I dont have any option avaiable to setup samsung pay
Hi dinno, still i am not able to reset my watch to change the country. I am using one plus 3t. R u telling me to root my phone or watch... I am not getting clearly the procedure. If you dont mind can you please tel me again..my watch model is shown below.please help me...
As @Dinno101 said. You can see the informaion here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-sport/help/changing-region-samsung-gear-sport-r600-t3771324
You do NOT need root.
But this is how you do it.
1. So first, download SDBstarterKidv1 from the following link please:
WARNING: This will reset your watch, so make sure you back it up so you can restore it later.
2. Next make sure your watch is set up as follows:
- Debugging Mode turned ON
- Connect watch to WiFi and get its IP address (To find the IP address on Galaxy Watch: Settings > Connections > Wifi > Wifi Networks > [your network] > Scroll down to IP address)
3. Next, from SDBstarterKidv1 double click on 'install.bat'
4. From the subfolder data\tools double click on 'sdb.exe'
After noting IP address of the Galaxy Watch, Launch ‘Ansicon.exe’ from sdb_2.2.60_windows-64\data\tools
5. Type: sdb connect [IP of Galaxy Watch]
6. Look at Galaxy Watch, it will prompt you to accept a message
7. If you try the sdb connect [IP address] again, it will say "already connected". This means we are connected and good to continue.
8. Type: sdb shell and Enter
9. Copy Paste: launch_app csc-manager.csc-pre-configuration and Enter
So this lets you change the region of the watch. Now for me I changed mine to Austrailia. The code for Austrailia is XSA
Once the watch is reset, pair it back up with your phone.
10. Once pared with your phone you will need to:
- Turn on developer mode again
- Turn on debugging mode
- Turn off the watch and turn it back on again.
- You may need to wait a few minutes.
11. Once you have done this, you can open the Samsung Galaxy Wearable app and go to settings. When you scroll down you should see samsung pay.
If you dont see pay, hold down the back button (Top right button) on the watch till samsung pay opens up and follow the instuctions to set it up.
Enjoy your new watch with Samsung Pay enabled.
I also found with the XSA version, it has a lot of bug fixes too, like being able to control Spotify with the normal music app, instead of needing the dedicated spotify app, and a few other things too.