Support

Open search

Galaxy Watch Samsung Pay plug-In not installing

First Poster
This worked perfectly on my Gear S3. Pretty sure I'm getting the Galaxy for Christmas so I hope it works on that watch as well.
Highlighted
Apprentice
Yes it will ignore this guy
First Poster

Thanks for this tip, it worked perfectly for me with my HTC U11, I can now use Samsung Pay on my Frontier S3

Apprentice

Hi, i have samsung galaxy watch which i bought last month from germany and now i am living in india. I intalled ssung wearable app and in that samsung pay is mot showing. In watch also it is showing as no payment apps installed. I tried installing all samsung apy watch plug in apk as said in this thread but none of the app is installing. Please anybody suggest me how can i use samsung pay on my watch...pls

First Poster

Go to page 2 of the thread. There is a link to download and install the apk.  That worked for me.

Explorer

Hi there, there's a workaround for this. You have to change your watch's region. I did this to my 46mm and have been working fine after. Good luck.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-sport/help/changing-region-samsung-gear-sport-r600-t3771324

Apprentice

Hi dinno, i have samsung galaxy watch 46mm.. can you give me the link to vhange the region?

Explorer
Hello Vikki, if you look at my previous post, it should be there 😊
Apprentice

@Dinno101 What is the model of your watch? Mine is the R800 and I just want to make sure its the same before I reset my watch. And are you using a Samsung phone or some other phone? (I am on a OnePlus 3)

Explorer
Hi Joel61, its an R800 as well. It shpuld work. I had the international version (one without Samsung Pay), then followed the steps, now its working fine. Let me know if you get it to work.
Top Liked Authors