Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy A7 Blurry Camera

(Topic created on: 12-05-2019 03:30 PM)
LouisePatterson
First Poster
Options

so I dropped my phone (on a not very hard floor) and everything seem aesthetically fine until I opened my camera. The front camera is completely fine but the back camera will no longer focus. There are no visible cracks or marks over the camera and I know it is not this as if focuses for a second and then won't any longer. it will only focus on the camera mode with the 2 drops, but in this I cannot zoom and it means I can't do any slo mo videos or use any of the other settings. I have not had this phone long and as a amateur photographer this is quite upsetting.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
Sorry to hear that, @LouisePatterson.

If you open your Phone app, dial *#0*# into your telephone keypad and select 'Front Cam', does the issue persist? If so then I recommend getting the phone inspected by an engineer at an authorised Samsung Support Centre. To find your nearest one please check the following link, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

The warranty covers software and hardware defects, however if the issue is deemed to be the result of physical damage then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service.
0 Likes