Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font size in messages

(Topic created on: 24-03-2019 12:31 PM)
Thewidge
First Poster
Options

i can no longes incsease the txt message font size by using volume buttone on my s8 since last update. i can increase main txt size in settings, however this changes everything on my phone and words are scrambled and overwritten which is no good and the message font is still too small for me. any ideas anyone?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Thewidge: I've had a look into this and it appears as though this feature has been removed in the recent update. It is still possible to adjust the font size of your overall display via Settings > Display > Font Size and Style, although I do appreciate that this is not ideal. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
0 Likes
Thewidge
First Poster
Options

Thanks for replying. yes have tried the other route, however it just makes everything over written and scrambled on other apps, web pages, which in itself is poor, and the font still isnt big in my messages. This is not good for sight impaired people who still want to try and use what sight they have. Would be nice if this could be re introducdd by samsung (along with the old 3 x3 keyboard, as the qwerty keyboard is too small). Thanks for listening to my little rant

0 Likes
CliveAG
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and have received an Android update this morning.

I am now finding that the text size in text messaging is far too big.  It is fine on the opening screen and the index to text messaging but when I open a text message, the font is far too big. I do not seem able to return it to normal size.

I have not had this problem until this morning.

Any ideas??

0 Likes
tresmann10
First Poster
Options

@CliveAG wrote:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and have received an Android update this morning.

apk download

I am now finding that the text size in text messaging is far too big.  It is fine on the opening screen and the index to text messaging but when I open a text message, the font is far too big. I do not seem able to return it to normal size. opera mini apk

I have not had this problem until this morning.

Any ideas??

Have you checked the app store ? Maybe there's some application that does that because the old feature was removed through update...

0 Likes