Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge2 & pairing issues with A9

(Topic created on: 12-05-2019 05:48 PM)
DKar66
First Poster
Options

So frustrating having moved from iPhone to the Galaxy A9 to find out its not fully compatible with my charge2 fitbit. I can sync with the fitbit app but the A9 will not pair so unable to receive call & text notifications. I've contacted fitbit & Samsung who both were unable to really answer why it can't. It is making me regret the move over a little. Such a shame as I love so many other features on Android. First world problem, I know, but that doesn't stop me being totally hacked off, especially when older models ie the A8 are compatible. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Lucylocket
Student
Options

I've got an A8 and since a recent OS upgrade I've been unable to receive text alerts on my Fitbit 

0 Likes
DKar66
First Poster
Options

It's do frustrating it did work once maybe the software upgrade has affected it. Blinking annoying and no one seems to be able to tell me why? 

0 Likes
Lucylocket
Student
Options

@DKar66 wrote:

It's do frustrating it did work once maybe the software upgrade has affected it. Blinking annoying and no one seems to be able to tell me why? 

Just seen that Samsung are releasing their own version of a Charge 2/3....you've got to wonder whether they purposely made an update to stop Fitbits syncing properly with their phones?!