Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health on Samsung health app

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 01:45 AM)
Starseer
Apprentice
Options

Is a female health/period tracker going to be added at any point, I can't even find one that is compatible. Anyone know of any?

93 REPLIES 93
AquariusGirl
Apprentice
Options

Some of you may not like this or just want to wait for Google to post it but here goes  If you download this apk which will update Samsung health, you will get the period tracker. I downloaded it and it does have the tracker. Here is the apk:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/s-health/s-health-6-9-0-051-release/samsung...

Blasian_Mony
Apprentice
Options
Finally !!!
Thank you very much, i Can uninstall my Fitbit app now ! And it include dark mode. Thanks again, you're the best.
And Samsung... At least it was time
0 Likes
Anomie
Journeyman
Options

Yay! At long last!

That site looks very dodgy but the upgraded app is working well. The simple period tracker/ovulation predictor is all I wanted. It's powered by Glow and there's an option to upgrade to premium, not sure what extras are available.

Dark mode looks great 😎 Cheers Samsung! 

0 Likes
Summer11
Student
Options

I know this is an d post. But. Samsung really needs to work on this! I love my samsung but I still use fitbit for the womens health calendar 

AlexRambo
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi, it is now possible with last update :smiling-face:
░▒▓█▀▄▀★AlexRambo★▄▀█▓▒░
Next Setup : Note Fold 5G
Actual Setup : Note 9 dual sim 512gb + Fold5G
Past : S4,S5,S6,S6E+,N7,N7s,S7E,S8+,N8
0 Likes
Milo4
Apprentice
Options

Hi Alex, 

I have done the last update! still negative on  female health on Samsung health app!

0 Likes
Summer11
Student
Options

Same Alex!

0 Likes
Blasian_Mony
Apprentice
Options

It was on the APK file. 

I installed it, but idk why it doesn't work anymore. I was so happy to finally have the menses tracking and the dark mode on SH..

Now i'm back to square one 😑

0 Likes
Anomie
Journeyman
Options

I installed the update from aquariusgirl's apkmirror link and the period tracking works.  The next Samsung Health app auto update removed the tracker so the play store version doesn't contain the period tracker yet. It can only be a matter of time before it goes live on Google play store. 

0 Likes
AlexRambo
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi, it is live in Google Play Store now :winking-face:
░▒▓█▀▄▀★AlexRambo★▄▀█▓▒░
Next Setup : Note Fold 5G
Actual Setup : Note 9 dual sim 512gb + Fold5G
Past : S4,S5,S6,S6E+,N7,N7s,S7E,S8+,N8
0 Likes