Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health on Samsung health app

(Topic created on: 04-12-2019 03:49 PM)
Starseer
Apprentice
Options

Is a female health/period tracker going to be added at any point, I can't even find one that is compatible. Anyone know of any?

93 REPLIES 93
12islucky
First Poster
Options

Husband suggested I use the galaxy active 2 over my vivofit. The first thing I researched was menstrual cycle to find nothing exists. I count on this just as much as he does. I am disappointed that you don't even respond to this request anymore.  Accountability speaks volumes.

Izzybella
Apprentice
Options

Is Samsung going to do something about it?
This is unbelievable that this is taking so long. I just switched from fitbit to Samsung but to be honest I will be sending this back.
There should be an app that tracks all female cycles + pregnancy.

Can't believe how women are ignored by samsung. Disgusting

Val79
First Poster
Options

I received my active 2 yesterday, and today I decided to see if I can track my period!!!! Seriously nothing? I was so sure that I was wrong that I made a research on google to find how to add or to track in samsung health and guess what..... NOTHING wow  now I am happy that I bought it on walmart it will be easy to be reimbursed for it. 4 pages since someone from samsung commented... maybe we should open a new thread every day and all comment on it and they will see the interest?!?@?

Abira
Student
Options

Oh this was so disappointing to read 😞 

I was moving over from a. FitBit charge 3 to the Samsung active 2 and sad to see there was nothing for female health tracking. Samsung please can you incorporate an update to track periods, ovulation etc similar to Fitbit or the Flo app. 

CherBear
Journeyman
Options

My Garmin from 5 years ago also had simple calendar tracking, I am SHOCKED there is nothing female on Samsung 😱🚺

0 Likes
CherBear
Journeyman
Options
Agreed
CherBear
Journeyman
Options
Mhm!!
0 Likes
CherBear
Journeyman