Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health on Samsung health app

(Topic created on: 24-11-2019 09:56 PM)
Starseer
Apprentice
Options

Is a female health/period tracker going to be added at any point, I can't even find one that is compatible. Anyone know of any?

93 REPLIES 93
Lynzer44
Apprentice
Options
I agree!!!! This shouldn't be taking this long...
Lynzer44
Apprentice
Options

You are kidding right??? There still isnt a tracker for a basic female need?!? 

Is there any way to get my money back at this point? I dont see any reason to keep TWO devices, the cheaper one without having to add another line on my account has more features somehow?!?! Has anyone been able to return these successfully?

Julie88
First Poster
Options
I was considering buying a samsung watch but won't bother now. Female health tracking should be a standard feature. I can't believe Samsung can't do it. They have the resources and technology surely. So the issue must be they don't want to develop the app. Why??
I will be buying a fitbit.....

Kathmandu
First Poster
Options

Wow. I can't believe this was requested more than a year ago and the feature is still not there yet. I have also recently switched from my Fitbit to Samsung Gear. And it is really surprising to know that they don't have female period tracker built in. Well this is not good at all in first place and on top of that when so many people have alreay requested this for a long time now, I am really amazed how Samsung just ignored the request or is taking such a long time to impletment such tiny feature. 

Lynzer44
Apprentice
Options

Samsung??? Is anyone listening? Just curious if we are any closer on this? I've been told I can no longer return, I'd rather there be a solution anyway...I know the technology is there, and it seems the need is validated and I'm not the only one wanting this

Dakota98
Apprentice
Options
I'm still waiting too! Come on... If Fitbit can do it why can't Samsung again?? I may have missed that answer... 🤔
Crystal_ann711
First Poster
Options

Just came from the FitBit Ionic to a Samsung Active 2..today actually.... is there anyone from Samsung even listening to alllllll these pages of ladies requesting this feature? I don't understand how this isn't on their radar? Not sure how I feel about keeping this since needing to still go back and forth with multiple apps still. 

Disappointed in you, Samsung....

Sherry23
First Poster
Options

Good Day I would also like to know if there is going to be a app for female health or just for tracking periods

please urgently advise 

thank you

SHFC
First Poster
Options

I don't think Samsung are listening.

I just bought an active 2 today and km seriously considering returning it because if this. 

Shocking

Lynzer44
Apprentice
Options

Samsung!?! Are you reading any of these? There has been no reply....still!!! I'm so disappointed 🥺😠😕