Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health on Samsung health app

(Topic created on: 21-08-2019 01:13 AM)
Starseer
Apprentice
Options

Is a female health/period tracker going to be added at any point, I can't even find one that is compatible. Anyone know of any?

93 REPLIES 93
Hannah4
First Poster
Options

What is the status on a period tracker in the Samsung Health App?

DobraVila
Student
Options

Hello Samsung,

I just bought my Samgung Galaxy watch last week. Not an easy decision to move from fitbit charge 2 which i loved... but HR sensor died and I did not want to purchase charge 3... so here I am with my new galaxy watch. it's simply beautiful. But I spent 2 hours trying to figure out where the hell is female health tracker... not even thinking about  that it does not exist... I just simply can not believe it... did not check it before purchase as was sure this would be in ... we are in 2019 hello ... wake up. This is the most important health tracker of any woman. after reading back on all answers from you for THE PAST YEAR!!! I simply think you just give s*** for women in general. I'm just so dissappointed... have no words.

Technically I love the product, but app just sucks. It's outdated, basic graphic, not interesting at all. I'm sorry I can not track the data in fitbit app...

AshleyH
First Poster
Options

I 1000% agree with DobraVila. The same exact thing happened to me except I had the Fitbit Alta HR previously. It's sad Samsung can't compete with Fitbit on an APP....even after being called out for the last year.

nordkapp
Apprentice
Options

Are there only male users of the actve watch ? Or only male engineers.... This is ridiculus. Luckily I havent bought the watch yet. 

Chantelle2892
Student
Options
I think samsung health should add that feature for women save us all from downloading an extra app to just track it
Chantelle2892
Student
Options
Any idea when this will be coming to samsung health ?
hayleyrhuff
First Poster
Options

I completely agree. Samsung cannot even come close to fitbit until they up their App game and female health tracker. Surely someone in R & D is listening to their female colleagues or perhaps even their girlfriends?? It seems like this should be an easy fix. Come on guys. 

Starseer
Apprentice
Options

It's been a year now since my original post and it's extremely disappointing that there  still hasn't been a period tracker added despite the fact that there are now several pages of requests. 

The question now isn't when but why exactly hasn't one been added?

I can track pretty much everything else in the app, even my caffeine consumption as pointed out by an earlier poster, it's long overdue and would be a very welcome addition....and it doesn't even have to be pink!

OGE89
Student
Options

Just moved over to Samsung from Apple and I am gobsmacked that there is no female health tracker on the health app! A year of Samsung saying they are "looking in to it" but still nothing. I don't care how much water I drink in the day, I just want an idea when my period is due! Any update when this might happen?

Justme5
Apprentice
Options

I have switched to a samsung galaxy watch from fitbit as well and am now totally disappointed by the app lacking a period tracker. How is this even possible at this day and age?