Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health on Samsung health app

(Topic created on: 27-04-2019 03:27 PM)
Starseer
Apprentice
Options

Is a female health/period tracker going to be added at any point, I can't even find one that is compatible. Anyone know of any?

93 REPLIES 93
AndrewL
Options
Thank you for the feedback. This has been passed to our Research and Development Team who will explore the possibility of including Female Health features in future versions of the S Health app.
0 Likes
lea_b
Apprentice
Options
Fitbit isn't compatible with Shealth, but you can still use the app for your female health tracker. I do.
0 Likes
Milo4
Apprentice
Options

The suggestion below: "There are third-party apps you can download and install that can be used to track your monthly cycle"... Remember the 3rd parties APPs does not work on galaxy watches.  

So, please @Samsung do you have another solution?

Fatin
First Poster
Options

Which third party apps can be added as a widget to the watch? Thank you 

0 Likes
Loice
First Poster
Options

Hi! Has there been any development on this idea? Is there a period tracker in Samsung Health? 

Blasian_Mony
Apprentice
Options

Still nothing since 2018 ? 

I'm forced to keep my Fitbit app...

This is annoying because the Galaxy Watch is not cheap ..

Anomie
Journeyman
Options

It's incredible that a period tracker hasn't been implemented yet. I suggest that you postpone the development of a fully featured fertility tracker and include a basic tracker urgently, perhaps with the next update. 

More than half of the population is female and more than half of females menstruate. And pretty much all of them track their period. It's an outrageous omission.  

I don't mean to single Samsung out. Have a read of Invisible Women by Caroline Criado Perez to see how women's realities are overlooked throughout society. 

Anomie
Journeyman
Options

Just to add that more than 100 million women use menstruation tracking apps worldwide. This is not a minority interest! 

Milo4
Apprentice
Options

By the time this app is created Ill be using a different fitness and Heath tracker. 

Anomie
Journeyman
Options
And I'll have reached the menopause 😨