Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health on Samsung health app

(Topic created on: 08-04-2019 03:51 PM)
Starseer
Apprentice
Options

Is a female health/period tracker going to be added at any point, I can't even find one that is compatible. Anyone know of any?

93 REPLIES 93
MasukaH
Voyager
Options

Hi @Starseer

There are third party apps you can downlaod and install that can be used to track your monthly cycle, though this would be a great addition to the S Health App! Thanks for the suggestion, we're currently looking into this with our Research and Development Team :smiling-face:

SHealth1
Student
Options

I just bought a Samsung galaxy watch and there isnt a period tracker similar to Fitbit. Can take a look at female health?

MasukaH
Voyager
Options

Hi @SHealth1

We are currently looking into this with our Research and Development Team to see what we can do! Keep the sugestions coming!  :jack-o-lantern:

MasukaH
Voyager
Options

Hi @Starseer

We’ve had an update from our Research and Development Team regarding the female health tracker. We can confirm that this is something we're looking into and we’d like to implement in the future, though as for now this feature will not be availble any time soon. We appreciate your suggestion though, do keep them coming! :smiling-face:

Candy4
First Poster
Options

Yes, I have irregular period, really hope that female health tracking can be brought in REALLY soon. Thank you.

MasukaH
Voyager
Options

Hi @Candy4

Not a problem, thanks for the suggestion! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Dragonwort
Student
Options

I totally agree. How was this not already a feature? I don't need extensive thing just a drop down menu that I can track it. I can track my bloody caffeine intake why can't I just say that I'm on my way period. 

I also wish there was like a general health tracker like how are you feeling today or I have a cold. That stuff would be really helpful. 

Same thing with a pain tracker. 

Aimless
First Poster
Options

I don't need to track for fertility for I have had tubes tied, but need to track cause haven't had a cycle due to having been on birth control so long, and to watch for signs of early menopause.

SilverWing42
First Poster
Options

Please please please include a sophisticated fertility tracker-- watch this video about women's health if you care about why this is a highly sought after option that people would pay for! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cunSB69gaec