Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Feature Request : Edit Workout

(Topic created on: 10-01-2020 08:40 AM)
TripHazzard
Apprentice
Options

Please improve the Samsung Health App so that workouts can be edited / trimmed. It is very easy (innevitable in fact) to forget to end a workout when tracking on a wearable.

Alternatively / as well, please let the device auto detect the workout end based on movement and heart rate?

23 REPLIES 23
Solution
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @TripHazzard! You can share your feedback with the Samsung Health app team directly by filling in this form. Under "Enquiry Type", make sure you choose "Suggestions" :smiling-face:.

TripHazzard
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, I'll raise a suggestion. It would be great if this form were more easily accessible from the the Samsung account pages but I didn't see any references to this site when I was looking to raise a feature request.

Ladybird
Student
Options

Why is this marked as "solved"? Where is solution? Not happy with expensive watch and half-cooked app. 

Members_YYN1uA5
Student
Options

This issue is not resolved I had the same issue today. Its annoying. You in the mode then make tracks to travel home. You don't always remember to switch off the end of the walk or exercise. And you cannot alter or amend your route or times etc. 

Vita10gy
First Poster
Options

This is such a basic/trivial necessity to have gone this long without addressing.

Forget that the workouts could be updated to auto end when you're running or biking at 70mph. Letting us just trim the end of seems so obvious.

Veddit
First Poster
Options
I have now had the same issue 3 years later. This is a key feature.
travisbklein
Apprentice
Options

what ***** marked this as solved and how do we get them fired?

Armz1
First Poster
Options

Agreed, it's low effort for back end developers to implement, and would have a big impact for the user. You would think they'd have prioritised this feature on their backlog by now...

srlawr
First Poster
Options
Mad that this app hasn't progressed in over 3 and a half years to facilitate this ability.