Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error syncing meals from MyFitnessPal to Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 29-11-2019 04:19 PM)
Andreea_Romania
Student
Options

Hi,

I am having a problem with syncing meals from MyFitnessPal to Samsung Health.

All registred meals are syncing as one meal, Afternoon Snack in Samsung Health, instead of spliting per meal.

Have you had this issue? How to solve it?

Thank

7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Andreea_Romania ,

I would like to try a few troubleshooting steps with you:

1. Ensure that the device/s and apps (especially Samsung Health and My Fitness Pal) are up to date.

2. Check that My Fitness Pal is added on Samsung Health and vice-versa.

3. Uninstall and re-install the apps after a phone reset.

If the issue persists, send me a new message with the device/s model and current software version.

0 Likes
Marleymdw
Student
Options

I also have this and have uninstalled and so on... Have even tried renaming the meals in MFP to try match better but nothing works, all snacks go into s health afternoon snack... Help

0 Likes
Andreea_Romania
Student
Options

I resered my phone, re-installed the apps, but still they don't sync.

I have Samsung S9 model, software picture attached.

20191130_085738.jpg

0 Likes
Nikp-7
First Poster
Options

i have the same issue.  Meals do not align.

Some bunch together. Some stay empty.

For example, when i select Lunch, when i enter theres is no drop box to select what MyFitness meal to align with like the others.

0 Likes
JuanPViguen
Student
Options

I do have a similar issue. In my case, breakfast, lunch, and dinner are corrently synced. However, the 3 snacks (morning, afternoon, and evening) in MyFitnessPall are all synced in 'afternoon snack' in Samsung Health.

I do have the last version in both apps. 

Nikp-7
First Poster
Options

Yup. Thats exactly what mine does. Sucks.

0 Likes
JuanPViguen
Student
Options

After exploration, now I understand why this happens. MyFitnessPal has, by default, only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and one snack. Optionally, the user can add two more snacks slots and rename them. This might have happened relatively recently, as I did not realize until I check the settings. Therefore, it seems logic that Samsung syncs all snacks from MyFitnessPal (either being one, two, or three slots) into one single snack slot in order to avoid any issue.

0 Likes