Support

Open search

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App on my Galaxy S5

Observer

Im Having the same problem

Explorer

Thank you all for your responses. A problem shared is a problem halved.

I thought I screwed up my phone, but if Samsung just screwed up and this will be fixed soon, I'm actually happy.

First Poster

Same problem here, Xiaomi user

Observer
Same here, user in Sydney, AUS. I've had Galaxy Watch for about 5 months. Just about almost every time they do some sort of software update, they mess it up and one needs to do resets, re-installs or similar. It appears there is no or very little quality control in their software development process. I hope they take feed back from their customers seriously.
Observer

Yup same here can't sign in. Just a white box pops up. USA pixel 3xl. 

Mi A1 + Galaxy Watch Active

Russia

Same problem

First Poster

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s

Miui Global 10.3

Spain

Same problem!

First Poster

I managed at last to sign in to my Samsung account!

I don't know if it will work for any one else, but I did as described in the text that follows.

I choosed to use the watch without connecting it to the phone.

Connected the watch to my WiFi network and then I signed in to my Samsung account on the watch.

Then I started the galaxy Wearable app on the phone and initiated the process of connecting the watch to the phone.

When the blank white log in screen appeared I backed out from it, and suddenly I got the message that I was logged in on my Samsung account...

After that everything has worked as it's supposed to!

I hope that this can help someone else with their problem of connecting the watch to the phone. 🙂

First Poster

U can't sign in on the watch it says do it on ur phone 

First Poster

You can. Only you have to reset the watch to factory defaults.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me :/

Top Liked Authors