Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App on my Galaxy S5

(Topic created on: 06-11-2019 01:16 PM)
Sentry
Explorer
Options

I unfortunately reset my Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday and now I can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App. It worked fine in Samsung Health, but in the Wearable App (or the Store) I just shows an empty white popup.

Once, I don't know how I got there, it showed the message "Error: 3015".

I already tried reinstalling the App multiple times, which always requires new pairing with my Gear S3, but without my Samsung Account I can't restore my settings for it.

53 REPLIES 53
Piercarlo
Apprentice
Options

It still doesn't work at all.

Gear S2 + Xiaomi Mi8 Explorer. Watch is correctly paired and receives notifications, but cannot log in with my Samsung account. So, I cannot download apps or faces. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Can't seem to open the solution post. Do you have a link?

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Can't seem to open this. Do you have a link?
0 Likes
JohnCan
Apprentice
Options

Hi everybody, I have the same problem now with my Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) that is currently connected with my Galaxy Watch but not able to sign in in my Samsung Account.

I'm not able to download/buy anything in the store and my watch is working a half.

I.E. Samsung decided to not to preload a stopwatch in the Galaxy Watch and I cannot get one in the store... so I have a different-hundred-dollars watch but... no stopwatch on it and I must use the smartphone for this. Quite frustrating...

Anyone can help with this issue?

Thank you very much

0 Likes
Joeyeme
First Poster
Options

Just remove all your SIM cards and sign in. If it works let me know

0 Likes
rachmanrezza
First Poster
Options
My Solution is simple and 100% work. Basically, samsung app only can login in Samsung phone (somehow it reject connection from other brands). But with VPN it working perfectly in other devices. Tested on ROG Phone 2
0 Likes
Greg_Gal
First Poster
Options

Sorry but without prior notification it is a complete suicide from Samsung...

0 Likes
maurofede3
Student
Options

Which VPN have you used? And which final nation of the IP?

0 Likes
kostas7259
Apprentice
Options

I have this problem I cannot sign in to my Samsung account, I have a Samsung galaxy smartwatch 3 42mm + oneplus 9 pro. So. i cannot download any app. Can you help me?

kostas7259
Apprentice
Options

Which VPN did you use?

0 Likes