Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App on my Galaxy S5

(Topic created on: 22-04-2019 10:00 PM)
Sentry
Explorer
Options

I unfortunately reset my Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday and now I can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App. It worked fine in Samsung Health, but in the Wearable App (or the Store) I just shows an empty white popup.

Once, I don't know how I got there, it showed the message "Error: 3015".

I already tried reinstalling the App multiple times, which always requires new pairing with my Gear S3, but without my Samsung Account I can't restore my settings for it.

53 REPLIES 53
Benkiy
Apprentice
Options

Just restore the watch to the original state when you first got it. Then it says that you should connect to a phone but you press the "?" To the left of the language button. Just follow the installer and it should ask you to login to the Samsung account.

Baldeep
First Poster
Options

I tried it...but it's saying ...log in your Samsung account from phone.

0 Likes
shmek
Apprentice
Options

In my case the trick was to also completely remove the programs from the phone (but clearing the cache should be enough as well, I think). But then the watch-based store doesn't have all the same apps that the phone based one has. In fact, it doesn't offer the ones that I counted on the most 😕

0 Likes
vincentLow
Student
Options
Same issue here
0 Likes
Solution
_neon_
First Poster
Options

I try today and its working now

0 Likes
sporsam
First Poster
Options
i had same problem.i tried many solutions but your suggestion solved my login problem.i didnt know that.thanks.
0 Likes
Benkiy
Apprentice
Options
Glad to help👍
0 Likes
Randy4
First Poster
Options

But I can't seem to log into my Samsung account on my Galaxy 5 I tried changing the password several times I change the internet different places it still won't let me sign in

0 Likes
India7
First Poster
Options

I am getting the same error what the hell Samsung is doing about it

0 Likes
tkdspb
First Poster
Options
Same problem
0 Likes