Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App on my Galaxy S5

(Topic created on: 22-04-2019 12:31 PM)
Sentry
Explorer
Options

I unfortunately reset my Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday and now I can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App. It worked fine in Samsung Health, but in the Wearable App (or the Store) I just shows an empty white popup.

Once, I don't know how I got there, it showed the message "Error: 3015".

I already tried reinstalling the App multiple times, which always requires new pairing with my Gear S3, but without my Samsung Account I can't restore my settings for it.

53 REPLIES 53
RaulLugo
First Poster
Options

Same here, white singin box. I'm using Pixel XL in Canada. Come on Samsung, this is seriously poor form

alfalfa
First Poster
Options

Is there no fix for this problem yet? I am surprised by the neglect from Samsung.

0 Likes
Bonnie1
First Poster
Options

They told me it was the first time they'd heard about it 😂😂😂😂

Harsha
First Poster
Options

MI A1, India, Samsung Galaxy Watch same problem here only white screen

0 Likes
w2cfx
First Poster
Options

Also having this issue on my mate 20 pro (which has previously worked with the watch) Submitted an error report to Samsung through the website as the same issue happens when trying to do so in-app. I'm not factory resetting the watch on the off chance it works after that because it has a shared connection via my carrier and I don't want to risk any billing issues. 

Baldeep
First Poster
Options
Mi Note 5. Germany.Same problem. Showing white pop-up.
Hope Samsung is trying to solve this error.
0 Likes
LeonBucic
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, I tried to log in several times today. 

0 Likes
Benkiy
Apprentice
Options

Same problem from Sweden on my OnePlus 6T

0 Likes
Benkiy
Apprentice
Options

I found kinda a fix. 

I restored my watch and then chose to login without my phone connected. I logged in through the watch and connected it to my phone afterwards. I still can't login on Samsung account on my phone but I can download apps directly through the app on the watch. 

0 Likes
Arnil
First Poster
Options

Can u tell us the steps on how to do it? 

0 Likes