Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App on my Galaxy S5

(Topic created on: 20-04-2019 07:36 AM)
Sentry
Explorer
Options

I unfortunately reset my Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday and now I can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App. It worked fine in Samsung Health, but in the Wearable App (or the Store) I just shows an empty white popup.

Once, I don't know how I got there, it showed the message "Error: 3015".

I already tried reinstalling the App multiple times, which always requires new pairing with my Gear S3, but without my Samsung Account I can't restore my settings for it.

53 REPLIES 53
JoeNacho
First Poster
Options

Im Having the same problem

Sentry
Explorer
Options

Thank you all for your responses. A problem shared is a problem halved.

I thought I screwed up my phone, but if Samsung just screwed up and this will be fixed soon, I'm actually happy.

Usercyber
Student
Options

Same problem here, Xiaomi user

SDJ
First Poster
Options
Same here, user in Sydney, AUS. I've had Galaxy Watch for about 5 months. Just about almost every time they do some sort of software update, they mess it up and one needs to do resets, re-installs or similar. It appears there is no or very little quality control in their software development process. I hope they take feed back from their customers seriously.
Kiloyankee
First Poster
Options

Yup same here can't sign in. Just a white box pops up. USA pixel 3xl. 

losica
First Poster
Options

Mi A1 + Galaxy Watch Active

Russia

Same problem

0 Likes
brolinduran
First Poster
Options

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s

Miui Global 10.3

Spain

Same problem!

Tusse
Student
Options

I managed at last to sign in to my Samsung account!

I don't know if it will work for any one else, but I did as described in the text that follows.

I choosed to use the watch without connecting it to the phone.

Connected the watch to my WiFi network and then I signed in to my Samsung account on the watch.

Then I started the galaxy Wearable app on the phone and initiated the process of connecting the watch to the phone.

When the blank white log in screen appeared I backed out from it, and suddenly I got the message that I was logged in on my Samsung account...

After that everything has worked as it's supposed to!

I hope that this can help someone else with their problem of connecting the watch to the phone. 🙂

0 Likes
Maimoon
Student
Options

U can't sign in on the watch it says do it on ur phone 

shmek
Apprentice
Options

You can. Only you have to reset the watch to factory defaults.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me 😕

0 Likes